Re: [AMC-list] Chinese company buying Hummvee!

Re: [AMC-list] Chinese company buying Hummvee!

I dunno if it really matters, personally. The Chinese make multi-stage
rockets, are putting up satellites, have excellent telecomm. infrastructure,
build cars, cameras, and pretty much every computer everyone right now is
using (else it's Taiwanese, damn sure it's not American, even Intel CPU fabs
are in Asia), it's not gonna give them anything new. It's not like Hummers
were high-tech, either.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 18:48, Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Guys,
> Considering that it's a Chinese company, I can see this being an in for the
> Chinese military to begin producing H1's if they acquire Hummer.  The
> Chinese have for a while now, been rapidly building up their military ...
> too rapidly for some people's comfort in Washington and other nations.
>
> Sincerely,
> Greg Taylor :) <><
> Rochester Hills, MI
> 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"