Re: [AMC-list] Chinese company buying Hummvee!

Re: [AMC-list] Chinese company buying Hummvee!

Who else wants it? They probably want patents and tech, knowledge and
rights, maybe machine tools and such. Other than turning it into some
specialized vehicle, who wants one today? It's not a truck, its not a car.

Now when I lived in San Francisco in the very early 90's a neighborhood drug
dealer had a surplus humvee. It was very cool and scary at that time. You
could tell it could climb stairs or parked cars. The GM ones were just
blingmobiles. Total embarrassments. I