[AMC-list] Auctions in Kenosha

I received the Vanderbrink auction e-newsletter today which among other things announced the upcoming Hyway Auto and Benoy auction this August 8, in Kenosha, WI.   There'll be at least 20 Packards and several AMCs plus Studebakers and big three cars and trucks.  There was attachment to the auction listing which gave some of the history of the families whose collections are involved.  Pretty interested.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA