Re: [AMC-list] Spirit/Eagle floorpans

They did move everything about 2 inches to the right to allow for the driveshaft on the left (as well as the floor hump) I plan to remove as little as possible to do my conversion and I'm just starting to look for an adapter to put a Dana 20 tcase to an AW4. (it's the smallest Tcase I could find so far)

From: russ hathaway
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Spirit/Eagle floorpans
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC

I have both an 83 Spirit and SX-4. Though I haven't measured anything from what I can see the only diff is the bulge left wise, as stated. I think there is some movement on the right side, but I am not sure.
All the plastic is the same as I took the SXs kick panel and put them on my Concorde. I put 72 Hornet kick panels on the Spirit when I yanked the computer.....Russ