[AMC-list] FS: 63 American 2-door wagon, modified, in GA

[AMC-list] FS: 63 American 2-door wagon, modified, in GA

If anyone is looking for a nice looking Rambler driver, this is your car! It's not mine, I just found it on a hot-rodders board I regularly dish out Rambler info on. It has a Ford 200 six, but the install is nice, and parts easier to find on the road in case of a break-down. You can't find a 196 water pump at the drop of a hat, but a Ford 200 pump can be had next day in most cases... unless it goes on Saturday or Sunday...

The seller says all the original parts are available, and price is right at $3800.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366096&highlight=rambler

If I didn't have too much to do already I'd go get it myself! Atlanta is four hours from me, so I can't go look at it easily. Plenty pics on the site though.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts