Re: [AMC-list] Not to confuse: Was: Exhaust pipe gasket help needed

Re: [AMC-list] Not to confuse: Was: Exhaust pipe gasket help needed

My '65 exhaust manifold is a 2 bolt deal as well. I wonder if my pipe
was flared out too much, my donut is not nearly as visible. I'll
ponder your pics and look at mine again. Or maybe Homer has been
chewing on my donut.

I've got a spare pre-'65 exhaust manifold with 3 bolts. I picked it up
to replace my bad exhaust manifold, but ended up using the 2 bolt one.
Think I'll store it.

Original poster - we are talking 195.6 OHV, right?