Re: [AMC-list] towing capacities

This probably won't help but the 62 Classic owner's manual doesn't contain towing information.  The text states that the owner should request a special folder or brochure from AMC for information about pulling a trailer.  Also, the TSM has specs for the rear springs, so you could estimate how much your car will sag in the rear depending upon the tongue weight of your trailer. I think it said that the springs were rated at 100 pounds per inch at the fully loaded condition.

Joe Fulton