[AMC-list] Anyone in CA near Victorville/Ontario, CA area?

[AMC-list] Anyone in CA near Victorville/Ontario, CA area?

Hey guys,
I'm helping my missionary buddy put together a Grand Wagoneer that was donated to him by one of the FSJ-List members.  Tim will be taking it down to Guatemala, for use in reaching some remote "offroad" villages in the Guatemalan mountains.

I have a possible Aerotank donation in Victorville, CA, and would like to know if someone in the area could help out by picking it up and shipping it to us for Tim's GW?

The Missionary FSJ build-thread is at http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=103008 for those interested in checking it out.

Thanks, guys.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><