Re: [AMC-list] Shipping costs have really increased!

It worked for me. I logged in as normal, then opened the listing and clicked on the "Report this item" link at the bottom of the page. I had to select "excessive shipping and handling" from three drop down menus, then paste in the item number to do it.

--Glen

At 11:00 AM 5/27/2009, you wrote:
I tried reporting him but it eventually sent me over to login at ebay.ca and it wouldn't let me. Thanks for notifying Ebay on this, John.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"
330-CID AMC Stroker V8

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, John Rosa <jwramc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: John Rosa <jwramc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Shipping costs have really increased!
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 11:58 AM

> From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [AMC-list] Shipping costs have really increased!
>
> Hey guys,
> Shipping from Canada to the USA has really increased A LOT for small AMC
> parts ....
> ?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110395451329&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123&viewitem=

He's pulling a fast one to do as much of the following as he can:
1- get $100 for a part by suckering the speed-shopper into committing to a
$5 item, not realizing he'll have to pay that shipping, too (excessive
shipping charges).
2- Paying eBay a percentage based on only the $5 sale price, but keeping the
whole $91 charge to himself (fee avoidance- big no-no).

I reported him, but the more that do, the harder he'll get hit.