Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:51:32 -0500
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: brake booster Part needed
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Shal Winter <kylesmommy67@xxxxxxxxx>

The folks below are looking for a brake booster part, if anyone has one or can point them in right direction please feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to them also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com