Re: [AMC-list] No more math before starting the car!

Re: [AMC-list] No more math before starting the car!

Congrats on the fuel gauge!

My suggestion on the dash lamp problem: one at a time!

OIL and GEN are each separate.

HI beam is separate.

The dash illumination lamps all run to the headlight switch.

Turn signals run to the column, but if the outside corners work, that's a
good sign that the turn signal swith works.

Break 'em into groups like that after you do obvious stuff like putting new
bulbs in.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.