Re: [AMC-list] OT- SCAMP travel trailer

There's a pretty active fiberglass camper website and forum here:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/

The forum has a "For Sale" section. I used to go there when I was
looking for a 'glass trailer to pull behind my '65 American. I changed
my mind and went for an Apache Eagle tent trailer instead (lighter
weight - still haven't used it, though).

My folks had a Scamp a LONG time ago. The Scamps are pretty cool!