[AMC-list] OT- SCAMP travel trailer

ok, so this is a little bit off topic.. well, sorta. does anyone know of
someone or have one of them little scamp 13' travel trailers? i have been
looking for one of those for a while. i see them on feebay once in a while,
but they always go for way more than i can afford, or someone hits the buy it
now before i can.
amc content: i want it to tow behind my casper car. i think it would look
perfect. or something of that style of camper. i want to do a couple of road
trips this summer, and maybe following years, but i want to drive my casper