[AMC-list] looking for some advice

Good day all,
I was at a car meet yesterday and won another trophy. YE---Haaaaaaa ! ! ! !
I just love it....

On the way home my radiator started leaking and the power steering pump
sprayed fluid all over the bottom
of the hood.

I need a new radiator and I'm thinking of ignoring my rambler mentality and
going for the radiator with cooling fans
that has been listed on ebay for a long time. Link below.
Anyone seen one of these and what do you think of them?? They read like a
very good setup, but I realized I'll need some kind of sensor to monitor
temperature and kick the fans on. The seller's store has a sensor kit for
about 65 bucks that I think might work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-1974-AMC-JAVELIN-AMX-ALUMINUM-RADIATOR-W-SPAL-FAN_W0QQitemZ370200851426QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5631b0b3e2&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I'm Looking for swap information for the power steering pumps too.
I have several 1970 pumps and a couple of the later pumps too.
I would like to switch to the later GM looking type of pump, I think they
were
made by saginaw. Or rebuild one of the 1970 pumps. Where can a guy get
rebuild seal kits for these things??
Any information you guys want to throw at me, I'm all ears for some advie
here.

Thanks,

Armand