Re: [AMC-list] Fw: amc 20 axle question

How I've taken out the amc 20 axles is to pull the inspection cover, take off the two yokes via four big ol bolts then take off the brake hubs.
Remove the dust cover bolts, four 3/8 inch bolts, and pull out the axles.
Taking off the yokes inside the pumpkin makes it so much easier.
Reverse the hubs and use as a slide hammer if the axles are stubborn.
LEAVE THAT BIG HONKIN NUT ALONE.
Read a TSM or Chiltons.
Use jack stands and be safe.....Russ