[AMC-list] t96/od questions

so, i got some paint on casper. still got to wet sand, smooth it all out and
get the pearl clear on. i got my t96/od off of the al. 196. clutch looks like
it just came out of the box. (only 15,000 miles on the car) ill use that
clutch disk. caspers original is about half as thick as this one. flywheel,
and pressure plate look new also. i dont think there is any difference in the
al/ci flywheel is there? also is there a specific index point the flywheel
needs to be at on the crank? what about the pressure plate. some i know are
ballanced, and must be put back on the same way. i dont remember if these are
that way. on my od wiring harness, i am going to use the stock harness out of
the 62 4door im stripping. i want to do the wire harness with new wiring,
just use the old as pattern probably. does anyone know what amperage of a
flat blade fuse will be reccomended for the sollenoid/governer? and also, the
relay is SHOT on the donor, so can i use one of those small, modern sealed
square relays that a lot of guys use for the headlights? i would assume so.
can i by pass the coil shortout and all and just have the solenoid/governor
to a switch on the dash somewhere i can just hit once im on the highway and
want it? i dont know how that will affect my accell coil. if it wont hurt it
none, i wont worry about it i guess. _______________________________________________