Re: [AMC-list] Brake Issue 1980 Spirit

It could also be a hydraulic problem. Does replacing everything include wheel cylinders? What about the hose going to the rear axle? What about the lines (the one going to the locked brake in particular)?

Matt

On 5/11/2009 11:44 PM, tom jennings spouted this sage advice:
Soudns like it's assembled wrong, or with wrong-sided parts. Could also be,
if the backing plates have heavy wear grooves they catch the shoe at an odd
angle and cause all sorts of wierd problems.