Re: [AMC-list] recommend a car carrier in California?

Re: [AMC-list] recommend a car carrier in California?

Welcome to Northern California, Joe.  It's a wonderful place to be.  I'm forwarding your email to my friend Nolan who had a Pacer delivered from SoCal a few years back so I'm hoping he still has the contact info or can give you some words of advice.

Ross Guistino
Rohnert Park, CA (30 minutes north of Novato)
NorCal AMCs
'73 Gremlin 304 aka Vivo
'75 Gremlin X aka Greta

On Tue 05/12/09 8:14 AM , "Joe Smith" know_ware@xxxxxxxxx sent:
Hi all,
I am moving from Santa Ana to Novato (north of San Francisco).
Can anyone recommend a car carrier for my 63 American?

Thanks,
Joe