[AMC-list] Javelin overflows

I posted awhile back about my 70 Jav with a '73 360 I am having trouble with the overflow tank overflowing. I can drive all day just fine if I don't get on it or pass anyone or more or less baby it. But if I take it out and do a hard start or tromp on it it will overflow right away. I put different heads on it a year ago and it ran fine most I the summer then one day it started doing it. The heads I put on it are the "319" heads so I don't know If there are any issues with the heads not matching up with the newer block or what. If that was the case it should have done it from the start not after I drove it for the summer. Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone