Re: [AMC-list] [Amc-list] Bottle Shock--AMC Content Involved

Re: [AMC-list] [Amc-list] Bottle Shock--AMC Content Involved

Ross,
I did see you in the barn scene and I saw your friend heading to the trunk of his car. I enjoyed the movie, but did a little research and found that Hollywood took plenty of liberty with the facts, but the essential story comes through. There's another production of the same story that purports to be closer to the actual history in the works and due out next year. It's based on the book "Judgment of Paris" by George Taber, who was the Time reporter at the tasting.

It was great that the Gremlin was treated just as a car of the period, and not an object of ridicule, as often happens with AMCs in movies these days.

--Glen