Re: [AMC-list] Scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, ...

Re: [AMC-list] Scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, ...

We made it over. My oldest son came with me. We did not hang for the
entire length of the cruise-in, but we did go and check it out. I
asked the coordinator (well, I guess that's what he was doing - he had
music, speakers and a table) how you participate. He said just pull
your car in, and find a parking place. Easy enough.

We checked out the cars. A lot of muscle cars. Some tri-five chevy's.
A contingent of beetles. Some rat rods. Some stock-looking cars from
the early forties. No other goofy little sedans. A guy with a Crosley
is normally there - and I didn't see him. Cool guy, cool car.

Anyway, we made it there and back. Next time we'll actually hang out
for the night. But at least we parked, saw cars, and got a couple nods
driving as we wandered off.