Re: [AMC-list] Scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, ...

Re: [AMC-list] Scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing, ...

Head's torqued after warming it up. Valves are adjusted - still sounds
a little noisy, but adjusted. Way behind on honey-do's (hint! Don't
use Kilz up-shot to spray where water seeped into your ceiling. It's
not a paint - it's a dry powder that gets on your blinds, your drapes,
your piano, your couch, you tables, your lampshades, on every darn
thing within 30 feet or so. I added a few hours work to what would
have been a quick job!).

Still - I do need to get groceries, and the Rambler drives okay. I may
have to take the Rambler to Publix. I don't think my wife's Highlander
has room for tonight's groceries. I may have to drop by the cruise-in,
just because that's a fine place to park.