Re: [AMC-list] My Luck Ran Out

It would appear that most Cities these days are adopting some kind of
nuisance ordinances. Unfortunately it also appears that the same "Country
Club" mentality crowd that made all the stupid ordinances in the past in
Cities across our country are still making these new ordinances stupid
again. I have really grown to detest the nose in the air attitude from those
rich so and so's at the Country Club who always think that they have the
might to force their stupidity on others who make less money than they do. I
can understand where really crappy rusty hulks and dripping oily, antifreeze
leaking, rat infested abandoned deteriorating  s@*t boxes can create
troubles, I just don't understand why covered, stored dry, protected against
rodent infestation and respectfully kept out of sight of the country
clubbers type vehicles makes them so pissed off.........
I can't wait until some off the wall faction starts attacking the never
ending proliferation of country clubs and decides that golf courses are
detrimental to whatever and begins to demand that they be disbanded and
returned to cropland or wetlands or whatever they were before they became
golf courses. I for one am going to go whole hog along with that off the
wall faction and try to crucify every one of those stupid ordinance making
bastards...........and kiss those country clubs and nose high affairs good
bye........and besides most of those country clubbers don't golf anyway,
it's just a status symbol for them and a place to get drunk.

there I finally got it off my chest......
I feel better already.
let the flaming begin...................
Sorry Tom and Frank for using your list to vent...........

Armand