[AMC-list] Deal on Hooker Chrome/Ceramic Comp Headers

[AMC-list] Deal on Hooker Chrome/Ceramic Comp Headers

The other day I ordered a set of black painted Comp headers but received the
upscale Chrome/Ceramic coated (7901-1HKR $409) version instead.  The mistake
must have occured at Hooker since the box was labeled for the black painted
set.  Unfortunately the headers do not have the dog leg ports so I will not
be using these on any of my current projects.

Before I return these headers back to Summit I would like to give someone an
opportunity to snatch them up.

Asking $300,  a $109 discount from Summit's price.

If I get no replys they will go back next Wednesday - 5/13/09.

For additional information please see:
http://www.holley.com/7901-1HKR.asp

Again, these headers have square ports - not dog leg.

I can be emailed directly at raylin.nevland@xxxxxxxxxx