Re: [AMC-list] Car is running, turn key off, take out of ignition - sti

Re: [AMC-list] Car is running, turn key off, take out of ignition - still running

Coil feed is yellow on 69's, that I know.
The ignition switch on the 9 has two yellow wires running off the run position, one to the coil, one to the voltage regulator.

I think Bruce has a 65 and it will be more similar to the 69 then the 63.

I'm kind of confusedicated as to how he got to thsi problem?
I thought on a 65 there was no resistor from factory? am I wrong? (like that would be a first)

Should he not just go straight from the original coil + to the pert, and coil + ???
Placing the resistor where it needs to be for the pert unit?

Hell, I wish he was close, I'd volunteer to go watch him work on it!
I sure am bored, got over 5 weeks of this left...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.