[AMC-list] A Strange Question-Myth Or Fact?

[AMC-list] A Strange Question-Myth Or Fact?

This is a strange one I have never heard before. A member of my AMC model group just brought this up. While visiting his uncle in 2001 his uncle had a brand new Dodge pickup. His uncle supposedly was told by the dealers mechanic that the truck had an AMC 360 in it as the Dodge 360 couldn't pass the pollution test at that time. No he is just going on what his uncle told him since he didn't look under the hood. To bad he didn't because he would have known if it was an AMC 360 or a Dodge 360.
"Doc"