[AMC-list] Sears again?

First the fuel pump and now..Need a carburator??
http://auto.sears.com/Product.htm?catalogId=10623&productId=2005605

I just think it's weird but hey, I will start checking sears for my Rambler parts before I go anywhere else.

Hey, they got 1940's jeep carbs TOO!
http://auto.sears.com/Product.htm?catalogId=10623&productId=2005617

Not that I need a jeep carb., but hey, it's still cool.

Actually, Sears seems to have a TON of stuff for AMC's and other mfg's. I just never guessed they would have auto parts, much less 1940 to 1960's parts for jeeps and AMC's.

 Here's an AMC book some might want to have. I may get this.
http://books.sears.com/TRP/actions/searchHandler.do?key=9781583881125&nextPage=booksDetails&parentNum=11532&prodid=9781583881125

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/