----------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm probably JUST an idiot..but i can't figure out how to get the list to go back to the regular digest form it used to come in. I HATE the new "all run together" one. If it cannot be fixed.......i guess i'll have to try to figure out how to un-subscribe. thanks,Joe

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts