[AMC-list] Need exhaust manifold for 58 American

[AMC-list] Need exhaust manifold for 58 American

It is not really a manifold, just a round pipe, one end blocked off, with
holes cut into the side and clamped to the block for the flathead 196.

Anybody know where I can get one? or should I take the one off that is
there and get one made at an exhaust shop?  Are there any gaskets that go
between the engine and this pipe?

Thanks,

Mark
58 American 2 door sedan