Re: [AMC-list] eagle dies at stops signs/lights

Re: [AMC-list] eagle dies at stops signs/lights

Not to say that it can't happen, but I've been driving AMCs for 35 years and
have not had any trouble with cam walk.

Now that I think about it, it was almost exactly 35 years ago today that I
ordered my Gremlin. : )

Ken Ames

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin343,68AMX343,70Machine,73Matador2drht401,
73Hornet4dsd,73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,77Matadorcpe,
2-77AMXs304,78AMX304,78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,79Concordhb,79PacerDL304,
2-79AMXs304/401,2-80AMXs258/401,2-80SpiritDL258/304,80Eagle4dsdn,3-81SX4s,
81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,2-85Eaglesw,2-80J20/360,85J10,88Eaglesw,
89Sentra4dsd   (41)

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/amcalberta/index.html

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates2_042009