Re: [AMC-list] powdercoating, and an intake for sale

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:09, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  So I take it you guys think it came out ok?

Hell yes!

I know it's not necessarily that simple, but for small scale use Eastwood
has an inexpensive kit in here somewhere.

http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=458

My idea (not original) is to get a thrift-store electric oven. I've got a
220V outlet in my shop. It would have to be clean and ovens are often
greasy, so self-cleaning one would be a good start. Don't care about the
cooktop so it should be a cheap find.

media blast followed by water-based degreaser, oven dry, coat, then bake on.
One of those systems that would need a lot of tuning, and would do only
small-ish stuff, but I bet you could get a groove going and do a lot of
parts in an afternoon.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.