From: "Davis Martin" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 1:09:01 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] powdercoating, and an intake for sale

Well it can be expensive. You need proper equipment to clean the parts, Bead blast cabinet, Chemicals to clean it after that, Oven dedicated to powdercoating, the gun and supplies, heat tape to mask stuff that you don't want coated, special plugs for the threads.
 Yes it is stuck on with an electrical charge.
 So I take it you guys think it came out ok?
 Davis

&gt; Details!
&gt; Specifically what/who made the powder coating equipment you used?

Yes, do tell.  My understanding of this stuff is that the powder is
sprayed out of a charged nozzle so that the particles stick to the
work prior to the baking.  That suggests the application equipment
is on the expensive/elaborate side.

Jonathan