[AMC-list] Anyone here gots an ardvaark? How about a resistor?

[AMC-list] Anyone here gots an ardvaark? How about a resistor?

That ceramic thing I cracked was my resistor. Guess I should have read
the TSM more closely. Galvin's has them in their catalog, and Napa
looks to have universal resistors. Anyone have a spare resistor that
goes with the Motorola voltage regulator for sale? Do the universal
models work okay?

(I'm hoping I didn't toast my Pertronix Ignitor - but will test that later)