[AMC-list] powdercoating, and an intake for sale

[AMC-list] powdercoating, and an intake for sale

I powdercoated an intake last night.  The local shops wanted 125.00 to powdercoat an intake for me so I decided to get the stuff and do my own. It is so reflective it is hard to get a good picture of it.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/powdercoating/?action=view&current=DSC00081.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/powdercoating/?action=view&current=DSC00081.jpg
 FOR SALE
 It is a torker for a 67-69 amc v-8 It was chromed then cleared. This intake is like new all threads are great. Mounting holes have not been sloted to fit all years like most intakes. No port work has been done. I can port if you wish. I also have the bottom splash pan if you want it.
 Not sure what to ask as unmolested, used early intakes are getting harder to come by.
 Slotted ones go for 100-150 dirty and uncoated. What do you guys think?
 Davis
860-997-2732 cell