Re: [AMC-list] The big tow of shame

----- Original Message -----
> But I don't think I'll bring my youngest son in the Rambler until
> after I have it running reliably, and take care of some safety issues.
> He loves that bench seat and those vent windows, though!

Hey my youngest thinks the one Marc has for sale is way cool too!
He is awestruck at the idea of the "three on the tree"...
He is 16 and drives stick so he really thinks that sounds cool!

I wish I was in the shape to chase it down for him :(

Anyone travelling from Richmond to Morgantown with an empty car trailer?
I'd spring for the haul, The $300 for th car is not big deal either.

Be kind of fun to put together a driver, though it would have to sit till mid June.

Mark
Morgantown, WV.....
"who said kids don't love Ramblers?"