Re: [AMC-list] T96-OD+3.77

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 00:05, <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> either that didnt come thru like it was suposed to, or im just to dumb to
> understand the format it is shown in...i will blame it on being late at
> night
> for not understanding the format...

Nahh, not your problem, it was pasted into an email window, from the
spreadsheet.Doesn't always work!

> also, i couldnt get that link you sent in
> the reply to my message to load onto my computer. im a cheap b@$t@rd and
> dont
> have excell or office, or what ever it said was needed.. lol. any other
> iders
> for opening it?

(This sounds like an advertisement :-) I use OpenOffice (I call it Open
Orfice) , totally free -- but it's a huge download. It's an exact, free,
replacement for Microsoft Word and Excel, or their "Office" package. No
strings attached -- no ads, no bad behavior. Sun Microsystems supports it to
make linux more useful, but the Windows and Mac versions are just as good.
It's open source software. Great software. Let it download overnight.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.