[AMC-list] 70 Javelin repop dash crash pad

[AMC-list] 70 Javelin repop dash crash pad

AW    CRAP ! ! ! !

I checked out the crash pad a little closer today, I don't use the glove box
very often so I'll just have to live with it
until I can change it.

The reason it interferes with the glove box door is because I should have
moved it all the way over to the passenger
side of the dash before I began tightening the fasteners, it would have been
a lot easier then. Let this be a warning to
those who install one in their 70 Javelin or AMX. check that fit with the
glove box before closing up the dash.

It must take a good three or four hours or more of cussin to get that thing
loose, what with all the things that gotta come off
before the crash pad fasteners are accessible.

Armand