Re: [AMC-list] Hornet spares in Australia

Re: [AMC-list] Hornet spares in Australia

Mal,

I have used a product called plastifix to repair cracks, holes and other
damage to ABS plastic dash components
for AMC cars. I have had very good results using this product and it is
possible to repair things so that the work
is indiscernible from the original. I realize this won;t help repair or
replace the overlay, but holes in the plastic are
repairable.

Armand

> I am searching for parts for a 1970 hornet, i believe it it is a
Australian