From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of malcolm_224@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 13 April 2009 7:06 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Hornet spares in Australia

I am searching for parts for a 1970 hornet, i believe it it is a Australian
delivered Rambler-Hornet 4-door sedan, the badges on the rear have been
removed.
It has a 258ci I6, with a 2 barrel carter carb, not sure of the trans, but
the
diff is a AMC 20series, the body was originally orange in color, and has
been
painted 2-pak candy-apple(nice color). The bits i am after concern the dash
cluster, some idiot has cut holes in it, for no other reason i can think of
but to fit toggle switches, and the centre dash has also been cut up to fit
radio.

I am in adelaide, heres(malcolm_224@xxxxxxxxxxx) my email, if you know of
anyone who has parts here in australia, please forward their details on to
me.

Thanks
Mal
05:51:00