Re: [AMC-list] AMC-LIST IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-LIST IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!

If anyone would like to make a donation to help keep the list going, you can send a PayPal payment to my e-mail (farna@xxxxxxx), or send a check to Frank Swygert/AMCL, 147 Tom Moore Road, B-L, SC 29070-7140. Just add a note saying it's for the list. I'm going to pay for the account regardless. There was an easter special for new accounts, so the first year is taken care of. It will run around $120 a year from then on. I'll probably ask for donations once a year around this time. If it gets to the point where paying for it is a personal burden, I'll let someone else take it over.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts