[AMC-list] Hoods hoods and more hoods

I have a friend in Sioux Falls, SD who has recently purchased a pretty solid
68 AMX with a 343 and an automatic transmission.
The body is in very solid condition except for the usual trouble at the
quarters
and the rear wheel wells.
I rapped on the troughs and they sound very solid.
He said the floor and trunk pans are solid too.

He is looking for a replacement 68 AMX hood. The hood that is on the car
has some front underlip problems.
If anyone has a hood for a 68 AMX that is in good condition, let me know
and I'll contact my friend and discuss it with him.
thanks,
Armand