Re: AMC-list

We had a major server crash and a most inopportune time early this week! Tom has class and I was out of town. It will be back up very soon, so don't panic! If it's not up by the time you read this it should be up no later than the middle of next week. If it looks like it will be down longer than 15 April I'll send another message out.

This might be a good time to try the forum over at www.amcyclopedia.org. It's linked to the list (when it's up), and you can read and reply to the list from that site. It will work even if the list is down, but only reach those who actually visit the site. From the home page click on "forums" in the menu, then choose the AMC-List.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts