Re: [Amc-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Reb

Re: [Amc-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Rebel

Well this one might not need your fresh 343 and perhaps it's a little more money than you want to spend but take a look:

http://amcrebelmachine.multiply.com/journal/item/1827

Also, there was a 67 Rebel hardtop posted on Craigslist here in northern California recently.  Go to the Chico site and see if it's still there.

Good Luck Garry,

Joe Fulton