Re: [Amc-list] Lotsa Little and Not-So-Little Rambler Parts FS

Re: [Amc-list] Lotsa Little and Not-So-Little Rambler Parts FS

Armrests? Sunvisors? Perhaps a Holley 1-Barrel carb (think it's a 1909)
so I could practice rebuilding it?

Let me know what you have and how much. I've got armrests and sunvisors
that need re-doing, but might try on a back-up set (or send them to a shop).

Do you have headrests? I'm thinking of popping a set on once the car is
running (my wife got rear-ended in a Karmann Ghia sometime in the
previous century - I'm thinking headrests and 3 point seatbelts are a
good thing, even if not original equipment on a '65 American).