[Amc-list] Lotsa Little and Not-So-Little Rambler Parts FS

[Amc-list] Lotsa Little and Not-So-Little Rambler Parts FS

I am trying to clear my side yard of parts.  So I have lots of 63,64,65 Rambler parts for sale.  Hoods, rear deck lids, doors, and lots of little interior and engine parts.  I'll be putting some doors and a Hornet hood on Ebay later today.  Inquire with your needs.  I have garnish moldings, some armrests which need recovering, door handles, hardware.  I usually pick a car clean when I part it out, just like my Aunt Ruth could pick fried chicken clean.  These parts came from Americans, Classics and Ambassadors of that era.

I also have a complete driver's side quarter from a 77 Hornet AMX (hatchback) and the aluminum trim for the Targa band.  I have white rear seats from a 73 Hornet 2-door. Lots of glass.  AMC Eagle parts too.  Other seats too, which have been stored inside.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA