From: "dan whitehead" <freebird_58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:29 AM
Subject: [Amc-list] Dash pad work

Armand, the only reason I brought up trimming the pad is due to your
statement that it only takes a little pull to open the glovebox door.  Would
it work to take a piece of paper between the dash pad and door when you open
it.  The paper would have a mark where the contact is being made and would
show how "hard" the parts are contacting each other.  This would show where
the trimming would be required also.

Dan Whitehead