[Amc-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Rebel

[Amc-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Rebel

TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Rebel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320354960172&viewitem=

So let's see...  He doesn't know if it runs.  Engine compartment incomplete.  Brakes gone.  Sheetmetal rusted through underneath.  Interior requires complete resto.  The good parts are the glass and a couple of body panels; maybe some smaller interior parts.  And maybe a front timing chain housing.  Just the sheetmetal work and body work alone will run $5,000 to $7,000 to bring back to spec.

Meanwhile, the **starting** bid is $750?

Get real.

Enjoy.

"I started out with nothing. I still have most of it left."

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .