[Amc-list] Need 63 ambo fuel pickup assy.

[Amc-list] Need 63 ambo fuel pickup assy.

Subject line says it all.  Anyone have any suggestions as to who's
the best bet for finding one?  Harold Wenner hasn't ruled it out,
but is uncertain as to whether/when he might run into one.  Haven't
heard back from Blaser's, and Galvin's says no.  I'd be happy with
either NOS or a good used part.

Thanks.

Jonathan