Re: [Amc-list] HEI dist in 67 232? What year gas tank?

Re: [Amc-list] HEI dist in 67 232? What year gas tank?

Tanks are also different between wagons with two seats and three. I took
a look in my parts book and it says 67 & 68 Rebel and Ambassador (with
the same number of seat rows) will work. Every year after that has a
different part number listed.

Matt

On 3/30/2009 3:49 PM, Sandwich Maker spouted this sage advice:
> " From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
> "
> "
> "
> " Also, there is a guy selling 77-78 Ambo Gas tanks on EBay and wanted
> " to know if this will fit my 67.  I have no gas tank at all.
>
> 1. there was no '77-8 ambo.  last year was '74.
> 2. iirc there were no '77-8 mat wagons either, but i could be wrong.
> 3. year aside, wagon tanks are different from sedan/convert.

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
1967 Rambler American wagon