Re: [Amc-list] Hornet gets Duraspark upgrade, wagon buzzes nicely now!

Re: [Amc-list] Hornet gets Duraspark upgrade, wagon buzzes nicely now!

1979 TSM says resistance wire is 1.35+-.05 ohms. With the key on there should be
6+-.5 volts at the green wire on the coil. When you turn the key to start this
should move to battery (12+-) voltage.

Ken